It’s UPDATE time.
The next SWG: Legends server restart will likely be bringing the following, along with a few more things we don’t yet know about. Break out your Hoth tokens and space applejuice, because it’s about to get chilly.
- T-47 Airspeeder Instant Travel Vehicle (Hoth Snowspeeder ITV)
- Being added to the Hoth rewards vendor for 50 tokens. Buyable as both Rebel and Imperial.
- Is capable of storing 2 destinations.
- Space Changes (I have no idea what any of this means. Calvin saved the day though.)
- Mass Buffs to the Kimoglia, Rhix, Krayt, and KSE ship chasis. Freelance ships are finally getting some love.
- Buffs to the level 8 reward shield. The front and back hitpoints are being retroactively buffed
- Bug Fixes
- Mandalorian Armor FINALLY no longer unequips on login.
- Holocron of Knowledge no longer offered to players after already being claimed and used.
Using the mighty power of speculation, here are the updates I think we are likely to see within the next coming months.
- Changes to the Senate
- Senate terms end in January, meaning there will be a new election in February. We are likely to see some updates regarding the Senate soon.
- Entertainer Buff Updates
- It’s really just about time for these.
- Witches of Dathomir Themepark
- We will be getting the rest of this themepark very soon, based on small hints given to us.
- Space Battles (what a creative name)
- Essentially the space version of invasions. The TIE Defender, T-Wing Interceptor, Havoc Starfighter and Vaksai Starfighter come from this.
- With all the recent space updates, now feels like a great time for this update to be released.
- New Ships
- Teased to us on this Friday Feature. This could easily come out around the time of Space Battles.
- New ILM
- We have been teased and given a little preview of this.
- New Structures
- Now that the SWG: Legends team has the ability to make structures, I expect a batch of new structures to be released sometime soon.
Looks like there’s a good bit of content headed our way.
Anything we’re missing? Leave some information down below.
Feel free to check out more of our content below.
It’s UPDATE time. The next SWG: Legends server restart will likely be bringing the following, along with a few more things we don’t yet know about. Break out your Hoth tokens and space applejuice, because it’s about to get chilly. T-47 Airspeeder Instant Travel Vehicle (Hoth Snowspeeder ITV) Being added to the Hoth rewards […]
NOW THIS IS PODRACING I guess I cover meme content now So you may have seen this meme circulating around the SWG: Legends server recently. Wondering why? Allow me to explain. A certain bug has allowed players to teleport extremely fast while in vehicles. It has been reported and is […]
Game Update 9: Information, Speculation, and Rumors With Game Update 9 right around the corner, there have been many questions surrounding what will be released in the upcoming patch. Here at Mute, we have uncovered information that has allowed us to make an educated guess as to what will be included in Game Update 9. […]
SWG: Basic Jedi Guides Steve’s Basic TL;DR: PvE Jedi Build Introduction: This build is intended for new Jedi players who are looking to learn the basics of the class. This is not the most optimal Min-Max build, but it will put you in a good place in PvE, while not being difficult to play or […]
SWG: Basic Bounty Hunter Guides Lotarr’s Basic TL;DR: PvE Bounty Hunter Build Introduction: This build is intended for new Bounty Hunter players who are looking to learn the basics of the class. This is not the most optimal Min-Max build, but it will put you in a good place in PvE, while not being difficult […]